- Each member of staff is personally proud to say: “I work for Scanel”
- All staff at all levels at all locations feel part of one cooperative community
- All staff respect one another, both personally and professionally
- All staff trust one another and know they can rely on one another
- All staff treat each other as individuals, with kindness and with fairness
We hope our goals are your goals
Together, we will make Scanel one of the top 10 workplaces in Denmark.
Together, our staff have already made Scanel an OHSAS 18001 company.
Our working environment is internationally certified for its top-class occupational health and safety management. We just want to make it even better.
Claus Søgaard Poulsen
Scanel International is growing and we want your career to grow with us.
- Attract the best staff, keep the best staff
- Attract the best partners, keep the best partners
- Attract the best customers, keep the best customers
We are continually expanding. Scanel currently has sites in Frederikshavn, Munkebo, Esbjerg, Skagen, Aalborg, England and Poland. We have staff stationed, both short-term and long-term, at customer sites abroad - and at sea. We also have some travelling positions.
Scanel spots talent when hiring. Scanel supports talent after hiring. We have a career-long programme of further training and education that allows each individual employee to develop his or her skills – and to learn new ones.
We offer the right candidates:
- Valued, skilled work in an international environment
- The opportunity to take responsibility and have influence on your work
- An interesting, varied workday, every day
- Inspirational managers who encourage you to have influence
- Great colleagues of all ages and backgrounds
- A wide network of professional experts at our business partners
- A career plan with specialist training and further education
- Personnel benefits
- A salary and benefits commensurate with the job tasks and requirements
Jens Ole Just Nielsen
HR Manager, Scanel