Our busy Electromechanical department is recruiting a new technician to join a team of 11 very skilled and very experienced colleagues.
Our new technician will primarily work on rewinding, repair and service of electrical motors and generators. We provide service and solutions to customers in the international wind, oil & gas and marine industries. Work is carried out at our Electromechanical workshop in Frederikshavn or at the customer site - whichever is most suitable for the task and for the customer.
Training will be provided as required in the use of laser alignment equipment, winding analysis instruments, generator systems, motor installations and in dynamic balancing of ventilators and rotors.
Our new colleague will be based at the Electromechanical workshop at our headquarters in Frederikshavn, with some jobs requiring travel.
You offer us
- Electromechanical technician qualifications
- Driving licence ‘B’ class
- Good English-language skills
- A flexible approach to work scheduling, travel and shifts
- A service-minded approach
- A quality-conscious approach
We offer you
- Interesting, challenging specialist work
- An interesting career in an established, renowned international company
- Highly competent and enthusiastic colleagues
- A great work environment with an informal tone
- Great potential to develop your career and your skills
Mark your application ‘Electromechanical technician’
Deadline: 16th August 2017
Start date: As soon as possible
For further information about this position, contact Scanel HR at tel. +45 9622 3242