PROJECT MANAGER OFFSHORE WIND
Can you steer projects safely into port – even when you are offshore? Are you motivated by the opportunity to lead major projects and to set the course for the company’s solutions in the future? Yes? Then you may be the right candidate for an influential Project Manager position in Scanel’s Wind Offshore department.
Due to high levels of activity, Scanel is seeking an additional Project Manager to manage international offshore commissioning and high-voltage projects in our Wind Service department. There will be projects of varying size. With major projects, our new colleague will have overall responsibility and will manage a crew of 20.
Wind Service is an ambitious and continually expanding department. Our new colleague will join a team of skilled, talented colleagues. Our new colleague will be involved in all aspects of offshore wind projects and will report directly to the Head of Service – his or her main sparring partner.
Project responsibility from A-Z
Project Manager Offshore Wind is an interesting, challenging position. The successful candidate will be responsible for projects from start to finish – tendering, start-up, delivery and all aspects in between. That includes continual dialogue with the site manager and the customer. The project manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of high-quality projects, on time and on budget.
- Optimizing administrative processes
- Personnel management (recruitment and dismissal; daily staffing)
- Deputizing for the Head of Service
- Site visits in Europe (estimated annual travel 30-40 days)
Our new colleague will manage both onshore and offshore projects. He or she must have experience – must know and understand the offshore industry, and be right at home in it.
You offer us
- Min. 2-3 years’ experience in the offshore wind industry
- Electrical background – ideally as an electrical installer or engineer
- High-voltage experience
- Preferably, some years of experience in a project management role
- Excellent written and oral English
We offer you
- A broad international network of colleagues and customers from all over Europe
- A great work environment with a great tone – everyone helps everyone
- A career with development opportunities
- A career that offers further education and specialist training in new skills
Mark your application Project Manager Offshore Wind
Deadline: As soon as possible. We handle all applications upon receipt.
Start date: As soon as possible – though we will wait for the right candidate.
For further information about this position, contact Head of Service Rune Hald Henriksen tel. +45 96 22 32 42.