RESOURCE MANAGER SCANEL INTERNATIONAL
We are seeking candidates for a very interesting position at the heart of the Scanel organisation – a position with responsibility, a varied workday and a worldwide network.
Our new Resource Manager will plan, coordinate and manage Scanel International’s staff resources worldwide. Based at our HQ in Frederikshavn, he or she will work closely with Scanel HR and with our experienced team of Project Managers (who also provide cover during holidays and sick days). Due to the dynamic nature of Scanel’s services, tasks can arise outside normal working hours. (These can be handled online from home.)
Our new colleague will report directly to the COO – his or her main sparring partner. Scanel’s Resource Manager is responsible for ensuring that the correct staff and resources are in place for all our customer projects in the global wind, oil & gas and marine industries. This is a very central position in our international organisation.
- Resource planning & allocation, globally
- Personnel logistics (coordinating with Project Managers)
- Travel logistics for project personnel (tickets, reservations, car hire etc)
- Maintaining the project personnel database (coordinating with HR)
- Ad hoc administration for the Project department
- Contact with various recruitment bureau
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Identifying initiatives that make production processes more effective
- Optimising production procedures; making them more time-efficient
- Participation and input: management meetings under the COO
You offer us
- Several years’ experience in planning and resource management
- Excellent written and oral English
- Experience with the wind, oil & gas or marine industries would be an advantage
- Technical or electrical background would be an advantage
We offer you
- A broad international network of colleagues and customers
- A great work environment with a great tone – everyone helps everyone
- A career with development opportunities
- A career that offers further education opportunities
Mark your application Resource Manager
Deadline: As soon as possible. We handle all applications upon receipt.
Start date: As soon as possible – though we will wait for the right candidate.
For further information about this position, contact HR Manager Jens Ole Just Nielsen tel. +45 96 22 32 42.